Thursday, January 29, 2009

Check Out House Party.com

Earlier I posted some places you can go to get involved in product testing. One of my favorite sites is Houseparty.com. The concept is simple you apply to host product parties, they send you a party pack including all kinds of fun things, you host a party and tell your friends. I hosted a Canon Party and received this Canon Selphy CP 770 printer and party favors in my party pack and it's all FREE.

This weekend I am hosting a Velveeta Game Day Party for the Superbowl. I received everything to make Velveeta Queso Dip, New Ritz Chips, a serving bowl, Kool Aid, New Etcha Sketch Glasses, 15 Cheese Savors, 15 Chip Clips and a bunch of coupons. I can't wait to share with my friends!

There are several parties taking applications currently. So check out House Party to apply to be a party host.

No comments: