Wednesday, February 4, 2009

How to Win $50!

I've posted this before but just a reminder...

Call Adam Tudor TODAY at (260) 356-2522 to schedule your life insurance review to be entered into a drawing for a $50 Visa debit card. Entries will be taken through March 31, 2009. The winner will be drawn April 1, 2009.

Can I just take a minute to say yes, Adam is my husband but that is not the only reason I post this deal. I feel it is important that each family be prepared for the future with life insurance. We have purchased life policies for not only ourselves, but for each of our children which will insure them life insurance throughout their life. This is so important to have in case they would develop some reason to be non insurable in the future they will always have the plan we have purchased for them. Please think about purchasing life insurance for your children. It is inexpensive while they are young and such a gift to them as an adult. I know the financial experts disagree with me but I have seen adults who are thankful for the policies their parents gave them when they can not qualify for life insurance as adults. Maybe, just maybe those financial experts got it wrong on this one. =)

Did you also know that you can often beat your current life insurance coverage premiums. My husband has all kinds of neat options for life insurance. Many of you are saying, well I'm covered through work this doesn't apply. Let me tell you that jobs are not stable and it is important you have a back up plan if you would lose your job. Ask Adam about the Return of Premium Plan it's really cool!

When you call let him know his wife sent you!

1 comment:

Amanda said...

LOVE the template!! That is the one I am currently using for my personal blog, Moving Forward.

Thank you for joining the giveaway at Beautiful Blog Designs last week.