Wednesday, February 18, 2009

I Love Amazon & Swagbucks!

Okay so I have fallen in love with Amazon since starting to use Swagbucks. Every time I hit 45 Swagbucks I turn them in for a $5 gift card. I have gotten some fantastic deals through Amazon. Here are some of my favorites right now:


The Children's Place Baseball Cap ONLY $.19, no I'm not kidding!

The Children's Place Mini Backpack Only $.49

Sunpak 7-Inch Acrylic Digital Photo Frame (Black) Marked down to $39.01

Sony Cybershot DSCS780 8.1MP Digital Camera with 3x Optical Zoom Marked down 52% to $86.99

Melissa & Doug Pets Mix'n Match Wooden Chunky Puzzle $3.20 My kids love these!

Stacking Train by Lights, Camera, Interaction! This would be great for my son's Train Birthday Party only $8.81

If you don't know what I mean when I talk about Swagbucks, it's basically earning points to search the internet. You can then turn these Swagbucksin for rewards.

No comments: