Friday, February 27, 2009

Where Do You Get Coupons?


I am often asked where I find my coupons. There are several sources I use. Here are some that you can take advantage of as well.

1. The Newspaper - I subscribe the the Sunday paper to get the coupons. I figure the amount I save in coupons makes up for the cost. If you don't want to subscribe you can see coupon previews here to see if you want to spend the money on the paper.

2. Coupons.com these are the coupons available on my left sidebar. These coupons reset at the beginning of each month and you can print two of each. You want to print these early becasue there are only a limited number of prints for each coupon.

3. Other online coupon sites which include - Smartsource, Coolsavings

4. Home Mailers which I try to post on here where to sign up.

5. In store - stores will often have pull coupon stations setup and peelie coupons on the products. I keep my eyes peeled for those and even my 2 year old has fun scouting them out.

Keep checking back for updates as I find new resources.

No comments: