Wednesday, September 30, 2009

FREE Products from Tryology

I am starting something new and very excited about it. Last year I got a great deal on a Flip Digital Videocamera which I love. I signed up for Tryology some time ago and never fully utilized it, until now. I am going to use my Flip to start doing video reviews, I'm going to be a movie star (okay so maybe not)! Here is how it works:

* You sign up for Tryology here
* They will send you emails (under Tryology or Expo TV) to find out if you qualify
to review different products.
* The company will then send you a FULL size product to try
* You video tape yourself giving a review and upload it to their site
* You then receive points for your review you can later redeem for gift cards or
prizes. You also get to keep the FULL size product they sent you.

I think it sounds cool. I had some time yesterday and I finally finished my profile and things and ended up getting 3 products to review. I can't wait for them to arrive in the mail! If you want to become a movie star too...sign up here. I'll be signing autographs tomorrow. :)


No comments: