Wednesday, January 13, 2010

New Craft Site For You

Okay, so does everyone think I've fallen off the face of the earth? I am sorry for the lack of blogging going on lately. Does anyone else feel like the deals have just slowed down a bit? Maybe it's just because I have gotten busier and don't have as much time to put into dealchasing. I still love to find the deals and I will still be posting but maybe a little farther between.

Anyways, we have put our house up on the market and are hoping to build a house this year. So I have gotten really into decorating and crafting. I should tell you all I am soooo not crafty. I desperately want to be but I have little to no vision in the crafting area. If I see an idea sometimes I can pull it off. So this morning (while I should be getting ready for work) I found this new blog! You have to check it out U Create. I love all their neat tutorials. I'm thinking even I might be able to do some of these!

No comments: