Saturday, March 5, 2011

My Philly House Party

I am sure most of you have heard me talk about HouseParty.com and how much I LOVE their program. I have gotten to host some great parties through them and received fabulous free items. I still get so excited when I get that email that says YOU ARE A HOST. So a month ago when I got an email saying I had been chosen to host a Philly House Party I could hardly click fast enough to set up the party!





This week I got my party pack which came with everything in the picture. I am super excited about The Green Pan! I used it this morning to make scrambled eggs and it is fabulous and absolutely no sticking!

House Party has some great parties available you can apply to host. Check them out and hopefully you get to host a great party through them too!

No comments: