Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Online Surveys

In the past few months I have really started getting into online surveys. Yes, they take a bit of time to complete but I normally always get points that I can then trade in for gift cards or cash. I have also gotten all kinds of free products in the mail to test and then complete a survey on. In the last couple months I have tried out coffee cups, diapers, finger nail polish, perfume, etc. I LOVE to get these FREE things in the mail!

Here are a couple companies I focus on:

Global Rewards This one is my personal favorite and have gotten several items from.


I also like this one.

SheSpeaks I just got a FREE magazine subscription through them.

There are so many more available and I will be posting links on my left side bar. I hope you have as much fun as I do participating in these!


No comments: